Quickbooks Desktop Setup
When you purchase the Quickbooks Desktop Setup Package I will help you purchase and set up the appropriate Intuit Quickbooks product for your needs. This package includes setting up the initial Quickbooks file, chart of accounts, vendors, customers, services, and products. It also includes connecting your bank and credit card accounts and reconciling all accounts to bring you the most current picture of your business. The purchase of the Intuit Quickbooks software is separate from the services provided in this package. After the initial set up an ongoing monthly bookkeeping package is available for purchase.
Quickbooks Desktop Setup Package will include the following:
- Assisting the client to purchase the appropriate Quickbooks product needed for their specific type of business
- Inputting all the appropriate details about the company within Quickbooks including opening balance date
- Document the Quickbooks product account link and clients login information
- Document login for the Quickbooks file
- Set up an appropriate chart of accounts client will need for their specific business
- Link all necessary bank accounts to the Quickbooks file including checking, savings, notes payable, credit card accounts, etc.
- Add and match all transactions to bring the accounts current in Quickbooks.
- Reconcile all accounts to bring them up to date.
- Enter vendors and vendor details to include W-9 information from contractors
- Set up any appropriate ACH payments to vendors
- Set up and enter any recurring bills
- Set up the account to accept credit and debit card payments
- Set up any accounts receivable accounts which include all customer information
- Set up inventory for products and/or services
- Set up a payroll system if needed
- Create a standard operating procedure for maintaining the Quickbooks Desktop file
There are no reviews yet.