Quickbooks Online Setup
When you purchase the Quickbooks Online Setup Package I will help you purchase and set up the appropriate Intuit Quickbooks product for your needs. This package includes setting up the initial Quickbooks file, chart of accounts, vendors, customers, services, and products. It also includes connecting your bank and credit card accounts and reconciling all accounts to bring you the most current picture of your business. The purchase of the Intuit Quickbooks software is separate from the services provided in this package. After the initial set up an ongoing monthly bookkeeping package is available for purchase.
Quickbooks Online Setup Package will include the following:
- Assisting the client to purchase the appropriate Quickbooks online account needed for their specific type of business
- Inputting all the appropriate details about the company within Quickbooks Online including opening balance date
- Document the Quickbooks Online link and clients login information
- Set up an appropriate chart of accounts client will need for their specific business
- Link all necessary bank accounts to the Quickbooks Online account including checking, savings, notes payable, credit card accounts etc.
- Add and match all transactions to bring the accounts current in Quickbooks.
- Reconcile all accounts to bring them up to date.
- Enter vendors and vendor details to include W-9 information from contractors
- Set up any appropriate ACH payments to vendors
- Set up the account to accept credit and debit card payments
- Set up any accounts receivable accounts which include all customer information
- Set up inventory for products and/or services
- Set up a payroll system if needed.
- Create a standard operating procedure for maintaining the Quickbooks Online Account
NOTE: This is a one-time fee and is good for only one business entity.